Writing a book is a commitment. So, when you start writing your first eBook, it’s frustrating.
It becomes easy to doubt the value of an eBook, and even the author, if it seems that no one is reading it. No matter how knowledgeable the author is, it will not be read if it is not written and designed properly. This “How To Write Your First eBook: The Simple Guide by The Simple Guy” is a perfect eBook that gives you complete guidance for writing your first eBook.
The book has been divided into 4 chapters:
- Why eBooks: In this chapter, you will read about why people are giving more preference to eBooks over paper books, and why it is important for an author to know about how to write a good one
- Steps to Writing an eBook: This chapter will give you complete step-by-step instructions to write an eBook, starting from choosing the topic and preparing to write to starting writing, redrafting and final editing. In the end, you will get some tips and tricks to write a good eBook
- Mistakes to Avoid While Writing an eBook: There are certain mistakes that most authors make before, while or after writing the eBook. This chapter makes you aware of these mistakes, so that you can avoid them beforehand
- Marketing and Selling of Your eBook: Writing you eBook is not enough. You need to do a lot about its marketing and selling too. In this chapter, you will come to know about how to market it before, at and after its launch
It is not enough to have complete knowledge about the topic you have chosen. The key is to plan your book properly, and present it with expertise. In this eBook, you will get everything you need to write your first eBook, and make it popular among your readers.
Table of Contents
- Why eBooks
- Steps to writing an eBook
- Mistake to avoid while writing an eBook
- Marketing and selling your eBook
- About the Author
- Number of Pages: : 23
- Number of Words: : 4688